|LEFT:225|LEFT:225|LEFT:225|LEFT:225|c
|>|>|>|CENTER:BGCOLOR(#D0D8E0):&size(18){''Eastern Sun 3.00 Cube Recipes''};&br;&size(10){by tsuru (tsurumurasaki)};&br;&size(14){''%%%Updated for R5F%%%''};|
|>|>|>|CENTER:&size(16){''Crafting Recipes''};|
|BGCOLOR(#D0D8E0):CENTER:&size(13){''[[Miscellaneous Recipes>Miscellaneous]]''};|CENTER:BGCOLOR(#D0D8E0):&size(13){''Crafting Recipes''};|BGCOLOR(#D0D8E0):CENTER:&size(13){''[[Item Enhancement Recipes>Enhancement Recipes]]''};|BGCOLOR(#D0D8E0):CENTER:&size(13){''[[Secret Recipes>Secret Recipes]]''};|
|BGCOLOR(#EAF1FB):●&size(13){'' [[Quest/Special>Miscellaneous#r_quest_special]] ''};&br;●&size(13){'' [[Rejuv/Repair>Miscellaneous#r_rejuv_repair]] ''};&br;●&size(13){'' [[Gems/Runes>Miscellaneous#r_gems_runes]]''}; &br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Kanji Runes/Crystals>Miscellaneous#r_kanji_runes_crystals]] ''};&br;●&size(13){'' [[Ancient Relics>Miscellaneous#r_ancient_relics]] ''};&br;●&size(13){'' [[Cubing Materials/Organs>Miscellaneous#r_cubing_materials_organs]] ''};&br;●&size(13){'' [[Base Upgrade>Miscellaneous#r_base_upgrade]] ''};&br;●&size(13){'' [[Mercenary Set Upgrade>Miscellaneous#r_mercenary_set_upgrade]] ''};&br;●&size(13){'' [[Mercenary Only Conversion>Miscellaneous#r_mercenary_only_conversion]]''};&br;●&size(13){'' [[Socketing Recipes>Miscellaneous#r_socketing_recipes]]''};&br;●&size(13){'' [[Items>Miscellaneous#r_items]] ''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Normal Items>Miscellaneous#r_normal_items]] ''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Magic/Rare Items>Miscellaneous#r_magic_rare_items]]''};&br;          ■&size(13){'' [[Standard Reroll>Miscellaneous#r_standard_reroll]] ''};&br;          ■&size(13){'' [[Starter's Weapon>Miscellaneous#r_starters_weapon]] ''};&br;          ■&size(13){'' [[CtC Skill Armor>Miscellaneous#r_ctc_skill_armor]] ''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Set Items>Miscellaneous#r_set_items]]''};&br;          ■&size(13){'' [[Set Item Conversion>Miscellaneous#r_set_item_conversion]]''};&br;          ■&size(13){'' [[Set Item Base Change>Miscellaneous#r_set_item_base_change]]''};&br;          ■&size(13){'' [[Set Reroll>Miscellaneous#r_set_reroll]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Unique Items>Miscellaneous#r_unique_items]]''};&br;          ■&size(13){'' [[Unique Reroll>Miscellaneous#r_unique_reroll]]''};&br;●&size(13){'' [[Rings/Amulets>Miscellaneous#r_rings_amulets]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Standard Reroll>Miscellaneous#r_standard_reroll_jewelry]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Custom Reroll>Miscellaneous#r_custom_reroll]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Skill Tab Reroll>Miscellaneous#r_skill_tab_reroll]]''};&br;●&size(13){'' [[Charms>Miscellaneous#r_charms]]''};&br;●&size(13){'' [[Jewels>Miscellaneous#r_jewels]]''};&br;●&size(13){'' [[Arrow/Bolt Quivers>Miscellaneous#r_arrow_bolt_quivers]]''};|● &size(13){''[[Legacy Craft>Crafting Recipes#r_legacy_craft]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Hit Power Craft>Crafting Recipes#r_hit_power_craft]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Blood Craft>Crafting Recipes#r_blood_craft]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Caster Craft>Crafting Recipes#r_caster_craft]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Safety Craft>Crafting Recipes#r_safety_craft]]''};&br;&br;●&size(13){'' [[Class Craft>Crafting Recipes#r_new_class_craft_recipes]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Amazon Craft>Crafting Recipes#r_amazon_craft]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Assassin Craft>Crafting Recipes#r_assassin_craft]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Barbarian Craft>Crafting Recipes#r_barbarian_craft]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Druid Craft>Crafting Recipes#r_druid_craft]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Necromancer Craft>Crafting Recipes#r_necromancer_craft]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Paladin Craft>Crafting Recipes#r_paladin_craft]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Sorceress Craft>Crafting Recipes#r_sorceress_craft]]''};&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;|BGCOLOR(#EAF1FB):●&size(13){'' [[Forging>Enhancement Recipes#r_forging]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Skill Forging>Enhancement Recipes#r_skill_forging]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Stat Forging>Enhancement Recipes#r_stat_forging]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Rune Forging>Enhancement Recipes#r_rune_forging]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[2/3 Rune Forging>Enhancement Recipes#r_2_3_rune_forging]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Aura Forging>Enhancement Recipes#r_aura_forging]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Tab Forging>Enhancement Recipes#r_tab_forging]]''};&br;&br;●&size(13){'' [[D-Stoning>Enhancement Recipes#r_dstoning]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Weapon>Enhancement Recipes#r_dstoning_weapon]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Torso/Helm/Shield>Enhancement Recipes#r_dstoning_torso_helm_shield]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Gloves/Belt/Boots>Enhancement Recipes#r_dstoning_gloves_belt_boots]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Ring/Amulet>Enhancement Recipes#r_dstoning_ring_amulet]]''};&br;&br;●&size(13){'' [[Gem Melding>Enhancement Recipes#r_gem_melding]]''};&br;●&size(13){'' [[Tinkering>Enhancement Recipes#r_tinkering]]''};&br;&br;●&size(13){'' [[Magic Eraser Recipes>Enhancement Recipes#r_magic_eraser_recipes]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Mod Removal>Enhancement Recipes#r_mod_removal]]''};&br;     ○&size(13){'' [[Amazon Skill Conversion>Enhancement Recipes#r_amazon_skill_conversion]]''};&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br; |CENTER:BGCOLOR(#EAF1FB):&size(13){''[[[01]>Secret Recipes#sr_01]] [[[02]>Secret Recipes#sr_02]] [[[03]>Secret Recipes#sr_03]] [[[04]>Secret Recipes#sr_04]] [[[05]>Secret Recipes#sr_05]] [[[06]>Secret Recipes#sr_06]] [[[07]>Secret Recipes#sr_07]] [[[08]>Secret Recipes#sr_08]] [[[09]>Secret Recipes#sr_09]] [[[10]>Secret Recipes#sr_10]] [[[11]>Secret Recipes#sr_11]] [[[12]>Secret Recipes#sr_12]] [[[13]>Secret Recipes#sr_13]] [[[14]>Secret Recipes#sr_14]] [[[15]>Secret Recipes#sr_15]] [[[16]>Secret Recipes#sr_16]] [[[17]>Secret Recipes#sr_17]] [[[18]>Secret Recipes#sr_18]] [[[19]>Secret Recipes#sr_19]] [[[20]>Secret Recipes#sr_20]] [[[21]>Secret Recipes#sr_21]] [[[22]>Secret Recipes#sr_22]] [[[23]>Secret Recipes#sr_23]] [[[24]>Secret Recipes#sr_24]] [[[25]>Secret Recipes#sr_25]] [[[26]>Secret Recipes#sr_26]] [[[27]>Secret Recipes#sr_27]] [[[28]>Secret Recipes#sr_28]] [[[29]>Secret Recipes#sr_29]] [[[30]>Secret Recipes#sr_30]] [[[31]>Secret Recipes#sr_31]] [[[32]>Secret Recipes#sr_32]] [[[33]>Secret Recipes#sr_33]] [[[34]>Secret Recipes#sr_34]] [[[35]>Secret Recipes#sr_35]] [[[36]>Secret Recipes#sr_36]] [[[37]>Secret Recipes#sr_37]] [[[38]>Secret Recipes#sr_38]] [[[39]>Secret Recipes#sr_39]] [[[40]>Secret Recipes#sr_40]] [[[41]>Secret Recipes#sr_41]] [[[42]>Secret Recipes#sr_42]] [[[43]>Secret Recipes#sr_43]] [[[44]>Secret Recipes#sr_44]] [[[45]>Secret Recipes#sr_45]] [[[46]>Secret Recipes#sr_46]] [[[47]>Secret Recipes#sr_47]] [[[48]>Secret Recipes#sr_48]] [[[49]>Secret Recipes#sr_49]] [[[50]>Secret Recipes#sr_50]]''};&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;&br;|


|CENTER:900|c
|Stat Forging, Rune Forging and Tab Forging are allowed for Crafted items.&br;A junk Crafted item can be turned into 2 Flawless Gems by cubing with a Gem Can.&br;The item level of crafted items is calculated by this formula: (ilvl = char lvl x 60% + previous ilvl x 60%)|

|CENTER:900|c
|The added level requirement penalty depends on the number of random mods as follows:|
|CENTER:|CENTER:|c
|Recipes|Level Requirement|h
|Crafted item with 1 random mod|+13*|
|Crafted item with 2 random mods|+16*|
|Crafted item with 3 random mods|+19*|
|Crafted item with 4 random mods|+22*|
|>|*This level requirement penalty is an LoD feature.&br; It is not displayed as penalty and can't be removed by Secret Recipe 50.|

**Legacy Craft (LoD Craft) &aname(r_legacy_craft); [#ob8ec27c]
|CENTER:900|c
|Fixed bonus is doubled or more. Added 1-2 bonus sockets.&br;No limitation for the base item. Blood Glove recipe accepts all gloves, for example.&br;'Attacker Takes Damage' of Hit Power Craft is changed to 'Replenish Life'.&br;Enhanced Defense of Safety Weapon is changed to Enhanced Damage.|

***Hit Power Craft &aname(r_hit_power_craft); [#ae5928d4]
|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|c
|Input|Output|Notes|h
|Magic Helm Class Armor&br;Ku Rune (6)&br;Blemished Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Hit Power Helm&br;COLOR(blue):+50-100 Defense vs. Missiles&br;COLOR(blue):10% Chance To Cast Level 8 Ice Nova When Struck&br;COLOR(blue):Replenish Life 6-14&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Boots Class Armor&br;Ki Rune (8)&br;Blemished Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Hit Power Boots&br;COLOR(blue):+50-120 Defense vs. Melee&br;COLOR(blue):10% Chance To Cast Level 8 Ice Nova When Struck&br;COLOR(blue):Replenish Life 6-14&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Gloves&br;Ri Rune (9)&br;Blemished Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Hit Power Gloves&br;COLOR(blue):Knockback&br;COLOR(blue):10% Chance To Cast Level 8 Ice Nova When Struck&br;COLOR(blue):Replenish Life 6-14&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Belt Class Armor&br;Yo Rune (7)&br;Blemished Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Hit Power Belt&br;COLOR(blue):10-20% Damage Taken Goes to Mana&br;COLOR(blue):10% Chance To Cast Level 8 Ice Nova When Struck&br;COLOR(blue):Replenish Life 6-14&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Shield&br;N Rune (5)&br;Blemished Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Hit Power Shield&br;COLOR(blue):10-20% Increased Chance of Blocking&br;COLOR(blue):10% Chance To Cast Level 8 Ice Nova When Struck&br;COLOR(blue):Replenish Life 6-20&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Torso&br;Ka Rune (4)&br;Blemished Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Hit Power Body&br;COLOR(blue):20-40% Faster Hit Recovery&br;COLOR(blue):10% Chance To Cast Level 8 Ice Nova When Struck&br;COLOR(blue):Replenish Life 6-20&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Amulet&br;Mi Rune (10)&br;Blemished Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Hit Power Amulet&br;COLOR(blue):Hit Causes Monster To Flee 10-30%&br;COLOR(blue):10% Chance To Cast Level 8 Ice Nova When Struck&br;COLOR(blue):Replenish Life 6-20&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Ring&br;Ya Rune (11)&br;Blemished Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Hit Power Ring&br;COLOR(blue):+2-10 To Dexterity&br;COLOR(blue):10% Chance To Cast Level 8 Ice Nova When Struck&br;COLOR(blue):Replenish Life 6-12&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Weapon&br;Shi Rune (3)&br;Blemished Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Hit Power Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):+70-120% Enhanced Damage&br;COLOR(blue):10% Chance To Cast Level 8 Ice Nova When Struck&br;COLOR(blue):Replenish Life 6-14&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||

***Blood Craft &aname(r_blood_craft); [#v6018ddb]
|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|c
|Input|Output|Notes|h
|Magic Helm Class Armor&br;Ki Rune (8)&br;Blemished Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Blood Helm&br;COLOR(blue):10-20% Deadly Strike&br;COLOR(blue):2-6% Life Stolen Per Hit&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Life&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Boots Class Armor&br;N Rune (5)&br;Blemished Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Blood Boots&br;COLOR(blue):Replenish Life +10-20&br;COLOR(blue):2-6% Life Stolen Per Hit&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Life&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Gloves&br;Ka Rune (4)&br;Blemished Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Blood Gloves&br;COLOR(blue):10-20% Chance Of Crushing Blow&br;COLOR(blue):2-6% Life Stolen Per Hit&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Life&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Belt Class Armor&br;Yo Rune (7)&br;Blemished Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Blood Belt&br;COLOR(blue):10-20% Chance Of Open Wounds&br;COLOR(blue):2-6% Life Stolen Per Hit&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Life&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Shield&br;Ku Rune (6)&br;Blemished Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Blood Shield&br;COLOR(blue):Attacker Takes Damage of 8-14&br;COLOR(blue):2-6% Life Stolen Per Hit&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Life&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Torso&br;Mi Rune (10)&br;Blemished Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Blood Body&br;COLOR(blue):+2-6 Life After Each Demon Kill&br;COLOR(blue):2-6% Life Stolen Per Hit&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Life&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Amulet&br;Ya Rune (11)&br;Blemished Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Blood Amulet&br;COLOR(blue):10-20% Faster Run/Walk&br;COLOR(blue):2-8% Life Stolen Per Hit&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Life&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Ring&br;A Rune (12)&br;Blemished Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Blood Ring&br;COLOR(blue):+2-10 To Strength&br;COLOR(blue):2-6% Life Stolen Per Hit&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Life&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Weapon&br;Ri Rune (9)&br;Blemished Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Blood Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):+70-120% Enhanced Damage&br;COLOR(blue):2-8% Life Stolen Per Hit&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Life&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||

***Caster Craft &aname(r_caster_craft); [#oe80ca19]
|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|c
|Input|Output|Notes|h
|Magic Helm Class Armor&br;Ka Rune (4)&br;Blemished Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Caster Helm&br;COLOR(blue):2-8% Mana Stolen Per Hit&br;COLOR(blue):Regenerate Mana 15-30%&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Mana&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Boots Class Armor&br;Mi Rune (10)&br;Blemished Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Caster Boots&br;COLOR(blue):Increase Maximum Mana 4-10%&br;COLOR(blue):Regenerate Mana 15-30%&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Mana&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Gloves&br;Ri Rune (9)&br;Blemished Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Caster Gloves&br;COLOR(blue):+2-6 Mana After Each Kill&br;COLOR(blue):Regenerate Mana 15-30%&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Mana&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Belt Class Armor&br;Ku Rune (6)&br;Blemished Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Caster Belt&br;COLOR(blue):10-20% Faster Cast Rate&br;COLOR(blue):Regenerate Mana 15-30%&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Mana&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Shield&br;N Rune (5)&br;Blemished Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Caster Shield&br;COLOR(blue):+10-20% Increased Chance Of Blocking&br;COLOR(blue):Regenerate Mana 15-30%&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Mana&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Torso&br;Yo Rune (7)&br;Blemished Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Caster Body&br;COLOR(blue):+2-6 Mana After Each Kill&br;COLOR(blue):Regenerate Mana 4-10%&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Mana&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Amulet&br;Ki Rune (8)&br;Blemished Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Caster Amulet&br;COLOR(blue):10-20% Faster Cast Rate&br;COLOR(blue):Regenerate Mana 15-30%&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Mana&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Ring&br;Ya Rune (11)&br;Blemished Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Caster Ring&br;COLOR(blue):+2-10 To Energy&br;COLOR(blue):Regenerate Mana 15-30%&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Mana&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Weapon&br;Shi Rune (3)&br;Blemished Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Caster Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):Increase Maximum Mana 10-20%&br;COLOR(blue):Regenerate Mana 15-30%&br;COLOR(blue):+20-40 To Mana&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||

***Safety Craft &aname(r_safety_craft); [#b6fa2c23]
|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|c
|Input|Output|Notes|h
|Magic Helm Class Armor&br;Ku Rune (6)&br;Blemished Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Safety Helm&br;COLOR(blue):+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;COLOR(blue):Lightning Resist +10-20%&br;COLOR(blue):Magic Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;COLOR(blue):Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Boots Class Armor&br;Ri Rune (9)&br;Blemished Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Safety Boots&br;COLOR(blue):+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;COLOR(blue):Fire Resist +10-20%&br;COLOR(blue):Magic Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;COLOR(blue):Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Gloves&br;Ki Rune (8)&br;Blemished Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Safety Gloves&br;COLOR(blue):+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;COLOR(blue):Cold Resist +10-20%&br;COLOR(blue):Magic Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;COLOR(blue):Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Belt Class Armor&br;Yo Rune (7)&br;Blemished Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Safety Belt&br;COLOR(blue):+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;COLOR(blue):Poison Resist +10-20%&br;COLOR(blue):Magic Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;COLOR(blue):Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Shield&br;Ka Rune (4)&br;Blemished Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Safety Shield&br;COLOR(blue):+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;COLOR(blue):Magic Resistance +10-20%&br;COLOR(blue):Magic Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;COLOR(blue):Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Torso&br;N Rune (5)&br;Blemished Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Safety Body&br;COLOR(blue):+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;COLOR(blue):Half Freeze Duration&br;COLOR(blue):Magic Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;COLOR(blue):Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Amulet&br;Mi Rune (10)&br;Blemished Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Safety Amulet&br;COLOR(blue):+2-20% Increased Chance Of Blocking&br;COLOR(blue):Magic Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;COLOR(blue):Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Ring&br;Ya Rune (11)&br;Blemished Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Safety Ring&br;COLOR(blue):+2-10 To Vitality&br;COLOR(blue):Magic Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;COLOR(blue):Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;Gem Socket (1)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Weapon&br;A Rune (12)&br;Blemished Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Safety Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):+70-120% Enhanced Damage&br;COLOR(blue):Magic Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;COLOR(blue):Damage Reduced By 2-8&br;Gem Socket (2)&br;COLOR(blue):1-4 Random Affixes||

**New Class Craft Recipes &aname(r_new_class_craft_recipes); [#o720fbf5]
|CENTER:900|c
|Class Crafted items can be used by any classes, unless the base item is class specific.&br;For example, if you play a Barbarian, but you need much IAS and Crushing Blow,&br;you may like Necro Crafted weapons better than Barbarian Crafted Weapons.|
|Stat Forging, Rune Forging and Tab Forging are allowed for Crafted items.&br;A junk Crafted item can be turned into 2 Flawless Gems by cubing with a Gem Can.&br;(ilvl = char lvl x 60% + previous ilvl x 60%)|

***Amazon Craft &aname(r_amazon_craft); [#ha486e8c]
|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|c
|Input|Output|Notes|h
|Magic Helm Class Armor&br;Spider's silk&br;Perfect Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Helm&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Amazon Skill Levels&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Energy&br;All Resistances +10-15&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Boots Class Armor&br;Spider's silk&br;Perfect Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Boots&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Amazon Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Run/Walk&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Vitality&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Gloves&br;Spider's silk&br;Perfect Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Gloves&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Amazon Skill Levels&br;+10-15% Increased Attack Speed&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Dexterity&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Belt Class Armor&br;Spider's silk&br;Perfect Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Belt&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Amazon Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Hit Recovery&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Strength&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Shield&br;Spider's silk&br;Perfect Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Shield&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Amazon Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Block Rate&br;+10-20% Increased Block Chance&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Torso&br;Spider's silk&br;Perfect Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Torso&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Amazon Skill Levels&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+5 To All Attributes&br;Damage Reduced By 7-12%&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Amulet&br;Spider's silk&br;Perfect Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Amulet&br;COLOR(blue):+1-2 To Amazon Skill Levels&br;+10-20 To Dexterity&br;+10-30 To Mana&br;All Resistances +10-20&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Ring&br;Spider's silk&br;Perfect Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Ring&br;COLOR(blue):+1-2 To Amazon Skill Levels&br;+10-15 To Dexterity&br;+10-30 To Mana&br;+2-8 To Min Damage&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Amazon Weapon&br;Spider's silk&br;Perfect Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Amazon Skill Levels&br;25-35% Increased Attack Speed&br;+125-175% Enhanced Damage&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Weapon other than Amazon Weapon&br;Spider's silk&br;Perfect Emerald&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):15-30% Increased Attack Speed&br;+100-150% Enhanced Damage&br;Adds 100-200 Poison Damage Over 2 Sec&br;1-4 Random Affixes||

***Assassin Craft &aname(r_assassin_craft); [#kdc6ab31]
|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|c
|Input|Output|Notes|h
|Magic Helm Class Armor&br;Dragon Stone&br;Perfect Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Helm&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Assassin Skill Levels&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Energy&br;All Resistances +10-15&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Boots Class Armor&br;Dragon Stone&br;Perfect Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Boots&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Assassin Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Run/Walk&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Vitality&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Gloves&br;Dragon Stone&br;Perfect Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Gloves&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Assassin Skill Levels&br;+10-15% Increased Attack Speed&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Dexterity&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Belt Class Armor&br;Dragon Stone&br;Perfect Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Belt&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Assassin Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Hit Recovery&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Strength&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Shield&br;Dragon Stone&br;Perfect Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Shield&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Assassin Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Block Rate&br;+10-20% Increased Block Chance&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Torso&br;Dragon Stone&br;Perfect Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Torso&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Assassin Skill Levels&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+5 To All Attributes&br;Damage Reduced By 7-12%&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Amulet&br;Dragon Stone&br;Perfect Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Amulet&br;COLOR(blue):+1-2 To Assassin Skill Levels&br;+10-20 To Dexterity&br;+10-30 To Life&br;All Resistances +10-20&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Ring&br;Dragon Stone&br;Perfect Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Ring&br;COLOR(blue):+1-2 To Assassin Skill Levels&br;+10-15 To Dexterity&br;+10-30 To Life&br;+2-8 Mana After Each Kill&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Assassin Weapon&br;Dragon Stone&br;Perfect Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Assassin Skill Levels&br;25-35% Increased Attack Speed&br;+125-175% Enhanced Damage&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Weapon other than Assassin Weapon&br;Dragon Stone&br;Perfect Ruby&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):15-30% Increased Attack Speed&br;+100-150% Enhanced Damage&br;Adds 50-100 Fire Damage&br;1-4 Random Affixes||

***Barbarian Craft &aname(r_barbarian_craft); [#b4e6def0]
|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|c
|Input|Output|Notes|h
|Magic Helm&br;Forging Hammer&br;Perfect Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Helm&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Barbarian Skill Levels&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Energy&br;All Resistances +10-15&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Boots Class Armor&br;Forging Hammer&br;Perfect Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Boots&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Barbarian Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Run/Walk&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Vitality&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Gloves&br;Forging Hammer&br;Perfect Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Gloves&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Barbarian Skill Levels&br;+10-15% Increased Attack Speed&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Dexterity&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Belt Class Armor&br;Forging Hammer&br;Perfect Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Belt&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Barbarian Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Hit Recovery&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Strength&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Shield&br;Forging Hammer&br;Perfect Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Shield&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Barbarian Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Block Rate&br;+10-20% Increased Block Chance&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Torso&br;Forging Hammer&br;Perfect Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Torso&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Barbarian Skill Levels&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+5 To All Attributes&br;Damage Reduced By 7-12%&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Amulet&br;Forging Hammer&br;Perfect Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Amulet&br;COLOR(blue):+1-2 To Barbarian Skill Levels&br;+10-20 To Strength&br;+10-30 To Mana&br;All Resistances +10-20&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Ring&br;Forging Hammer&br;Perfect Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Ring&br;COLOR(blue):+1-2 To Barbarian Skill Levels&br;+10-15 To Strength&br;+10-30 To Mana&br;+2-8 To Min Damage&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Weapon&br;Forging Hammer&br;Perfect Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Barbarian Skill Levels&br;25-35% Increased Attack Speed&br;+125-175% Enhanced Damage&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Weapon other than Barbarian Weapon&br;Forging Hammer&br;Perfect Amethyst&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):15-30% Increased Attack Speed&br;+100-150% Enhanced Damage&br;10-30% Deadly Strike&br;1-4 Random Affixes||

***Druid Craft &aname(r_druid_craft); [#mb467a13]
|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|c
|Input|Output|Notes|h
|Magic Helm&br;Tyranium Ore&br;Perfect Topaz&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Helm&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Druid Skill Levels&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Energy&br;All Resistances +10-15&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Boots Class Armor&br;Tyranium Ore&br;Perfect Topaz&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Boots&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Druid Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Run/Walk&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Vitality&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Gloves&br;Tyranium Ore&br;Perfect Topaz&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Gloves&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Druid Skill Levels&br;+10-15% Increased Attack Speed&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Dexterity&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Belt Class Armor&br;Tyranium Ore&br;Perfect Topaz&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Belt&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Druid Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Hit Recovery&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Strength&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Shield&br;Tyranium Ore&br;Perfect Topaz&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Shield&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Druid Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Block Rate&br;+10-20% Increased Block Chance&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Torso&br;Tyranium Ore&br;Perfect Topaz&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Torso&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Druid Skill Levels&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+5 To All Attributes&br;Damage Reduced By 7-12%&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Amulet&br;Tyranium Ore&br;Perfect Topaz&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Amulet&br;COLOR(blue):+1-2 To Druid Skill Levels&br;+10-20 To Vitality&br;+10-30 To Mana&br;All Resistances +10-20&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Ring&br;Tyranium Ore&br;Perfect Topaz&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Ring&br;COLOR(blue):+1-2 To Druid Skill Levels&br;+10-15 To Vitality&br;+10-30 To Mana&br;Replenish Life +5-15&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Druid Weapon&br;Tyranium Ore&br;Perfect Topaz&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Druid Skill Levels&br;25-35% Increased Attack Speed&br;+125-175% Enhanced Damage&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Weapon other than Druid Weapon&br;Tyranium Ore&br;Perfect Topaz&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):15-30% Increased Attack Speed&br;+100-150% Enhanced Damage&br;Adds 1-160 Lightning Damage&br;1-4 Random Affixes||

***Necromancer Craft &aname(r_necromancer_craft); [#a0cf42af]
|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|c
|Input|Output|Notes|h
|Magic Helm Class Armor&br;Blackmoor&br;Perfect Skull&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Helm&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Necromancer Skill Levels&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Energy&br;All Resistances +10-15&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Boots Class Armor&br;Blackmoor&br;Perfect Skull&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Boots&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Necromancer Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Run/Walk&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Vitality&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Gloves&br;Blackmoor&br;Perfect Skull&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Gloves&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Necromancer Skill Levels&br;+10-15% Faster Cast Rate&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Dexterity&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Belt Class Armor&br;Blackmoor&br;Perfect Skull&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Belt&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Necromancer Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Hit Recovery&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Strength&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Shield&br;Blackmoor&br;Perfect Skull&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Shield&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Necromancer Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Block Rate&br;+10-20% Increased Block Chance&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Torso&br;Blackmoor&br;Perfect Skull&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Torso&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Necromancer Skill Levels&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+5 To All Attributes&br;Damage Reduced By 7-12%&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Amulet&br;Blackmoor&br;Perfect Skull&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Amulet&br;COLOR(blue):+1-2 To Necromancer Skill Levels&br;+10-20 To Energy&br;+10-30 To Life&br;All Resistances +10-20&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Ring&br;Blackmoor&br;Perfect Skull&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Ring&br;COLOR(blue):+1-2 To Necromancer Skill Levels&br;+10-15 To Energy&br;+10-30 To Life&br;10-20% Faster Cast Rate&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Necromancer Weapon&br;Blackmoor&br;Perfect Skull&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Necromancer Skill Levels&br;25-35% Increased Attack Speed&br;+125-175% Enhanced Damage&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Weapon other than Necromancer Weapon&br;Blackmoor&br;Perfect Skull&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):15-30% Increased Attack Speed&br;+100-150% Enhanced Damage&br;10-30% Chance of Crushing Blow&br;1-4 Random Affixes||

***Paladin Craft &aname(r_paladin_craft); [#e1b92892]
|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|c
|Input|Output|Notes|h
|Magic Helm&br;Holy Symbol&br;Perfect Diamond&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Helm&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Paladin Skill Levels&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Energy&br;All Resistances +10-15&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Boots Class Armor&br;Holy Symbol&br;Perfect Diamond&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Boots&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Paladin Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Run/Walk&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Vitality&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Gloves&br;Holy Symbol&br;Perfect Diamond&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Gloves&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Paladin Skill Levels&br;+10-15% Increased Attack Speed&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Dexterity&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Belt Class Armor&br;Holy Symbol&br;Perfect Diamond&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Belt&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Paladin Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Hit Recovery&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Strength&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Shield&br;Holy Symbol&br;Perfect Diamond&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Shield&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Paladin Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Block Rate&br;+10-20% Increased Block Chance&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Torso&br;Holy Symbol&br;Perfect Diamond&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Torso&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Paladin Skill Levels&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+5 To All Attributes&br;Damage Reduced By 7-12%&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Amulet&br;Holy Symbol&br;Perfect Diamond&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Amulet&br;COLOR(blue):+1-2 To Paladin Skill Levels&br;+10-20 To Strength&br;+10-30 To Life&br;All Resistances +10-20&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Ring&br;Holy Symbol&br;Perfect Diamond&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Ring&br;COLOR(blue):+1-2 To Paladin Skill Levels&br;+10-15 To Strength&br;+10-30 To Life&br;Replenish Life +5-15&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Paladin Weapon&br;Holy Symbol&br;Perfect Diamond&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Paladin Skill Levels&br;25-35% Increased Attack Speed&br;+125-175% Enhanced Damage&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Weapon other than Paladin Weapon&br;Holy Symbol&br;Perfect Diamond&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):15-30% Increased Attack Speed&br;+100-150% Enhanced Damage&br;Adds 70 Magic Damage&br;1-4 Random Affixes||

***Sorceress Craft &aname(r_sorceress_craft); [#u4b0d12d]
|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|CENTER:300|c
|Input|Output|Notes|h
|Magic Helm&br;Crushed Gem&br;Perfect Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Helm&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Sorceress Skill Levels&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Energy&br;All Resistances +10-15&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Boots Class Armor&br;Crushed Gem&br;Perfect Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Boots&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Sorceress Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Run/Walk&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Vitality&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Gloves&br;Crushed Gem&br;Perfect Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Gloves&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Sorceress Skill Levels&br;+10-15% Faster Cast Rate&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Dexterity&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Belt&br;Crushed Gem&br;Perfect Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Belt&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Sorceress Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Hit Recovery&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+10-15 To Strength&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Shield&br;Crushed Gem&br;Perfect Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Shield&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Sorceress Skill Levels&br;+10-20% Faster Block Rate&br;+10-20% Increased Block Chance&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Torso&br;Crushed Gem&br;Perfect Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Torso&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Sorceress Skill Levels&br;+20-60% Enhanced Defense&br;+5 To All Attributes&br;Damage Reduced By 7-12%&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Amulet&br;Crushed Gem&br;Perfect Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Amulet&br;COLOR(blue):+1-2 To Sorceress Skill Levels&br;+10-20 To Energy&br;+10-30 To Mana&br;All Resistances +10-20&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Ring&br;Crushed Gem&br;Perfect Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Ring&br;COLOR(blue):+1-2 To Sorceress Skill Levels&br;+10-15 To Energy&br;+10-30 To Mana&br;10-20% Faster Cast Rate&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Sorceress Weapon&br;Crushed Gem&br;Perfect Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):+1 To Sorceress Skill Levels&br;25-35% Increased Attack Speed&br;+125-175% Enhanced Damage&br;1-4 Random Affixes||
|Magic Weapon other than Sorceress Weapon&br;Crushed Gem&br;Perfect Sapphire&br;Any Jewel|Crafted Weapon&br;COLOR(blue):15-30% Increased Attack Speed&br;+100-150% Enhanced Damage&br;Adds 40-80 Cold Damage 4 Sec Duration&br;1-4 Random Affixes||

*Comments [#cbaf80a6]
#comment

Front Page   New All Pages Search Recent Changes   Help   RSS of recent changes